Per a suggestion in the Miracle Morning Facebook group, I rearranged my schedule for the SAVERS this morning. Someone suggested doing the exercise first, then silence and visualization. I figured I’d give that a try since it seemed to make more sense for me anyway.
So far my morning has gone as follows:
- Cats threw off my morning again.
- I cleaned all the litterboxes.
- I unloaded the dishwasher.
- I emptied the sink.
- I held the shy cat for longer than usual.
- I had a nice five minute chat with my hubby before he ran off to the gym.
I’m running a few minutes behind since I’m typing this up now, but I don’t feel stressed about that at all. Overall, feeling just fine at the moment.
I still need to finish my tea, pack my lunch, get dressed, and say bye to the mutts. I can do this!!!