I finally found a solution to a problem that has been plaguing me heavily for TWO MONTHS!! 😀
Oh my goodness… you have no idea what a major disaster this was for me!
I run dash cams in the front and rear of my car. Obviously I installed these cameras to record videos and sometimes I need to review these videos for various reasons. Lately, the final video at the end of a commute wasn’t closing properly and couldn’t be opened. ARGH!!!!!!!!!! Beyond frustrating!!!!!
I have been searching for a solution for two months… and I finally found something that WORKS! YAY!!!
This takes a LOT of weight off my shoulders. Not only could I not view several files I wanted to see – it was nearly guaranteed that this would continue to happen! Besides, around town errands have a lot of “final” files from the trip – and a lot tends to happen around town.
While I still don’t know WHY my cameras (BOTH of them) are doing this, I can’t even begin to explain how happy I am that I now have a solution to the problem.
Greetings! Very helpful advice within thus article! It is the little
changes that make the most significant changes.
Thanks for sharing!